Server still running?
Started by Sitruk

Sitruk

Sitruk

Last Seen
15 Jun 2022
Topics

Hey DJ,

I see that the discord is not up and the server is down. I know you said there were some issues about hosting. Is there anything we can do to assist?

x1
Sitruk · 28 days ago
djl0st12

djl0st12

Owner
Last Seen
02 Jul 2022
Topics

My recent medical expenses were not entirely expected and left me in a bind, I dont get paid till friday and server is overdue. they wont delete it so I intend to pay the invoice friday. but in all likelihood will be resetting the map and starting from scratch for 1.19. I've averaged 1/2 player per day for a month. so I need to start over.

djl0st12 · 28 days ago
Sitruk

Sitruk

Last Seen
15 Jun 2022
Topics

Understood, as mentioned please let me know if you would need any assistance. I am not helpful when it comes to coding but if you need moderators or testing please do not hesitate to reach out. I think you have something great here so if you desire to continue the server just let me know. I will send you my disc through the messaging system if you would like to contact me directly.

Sitruk · 28 days ago
Snowfangledfour

Snowfangledfour

Last Seen
05 Jul 2022
Topics

Same here although i'm sad to hear that i do hope that we can help in any way we can feel free to contact me on discord.

Snowfangledfour · 27 days ago
Snowfangledfour

Snowfangledfour

Last Seen
05 Jul 2022
Topics

If needed i can send the server to my friends and see if i can get more players on  i really enjoy this server and the people on it i will try to support you in anyway i can. 

Snowfangledfour · 27 days ago